This question is mostly asked by ISSB students who are confused about writing Merits and Demerits in ISSB test preparation. This test is also called the self-description test.
This is the part of the psychologist’s test about good and bad qualities in candidates. It should not be fake otherwise you will be captured in the interview test. This test is taken after the story writing test which is essential.
Keep in mind that your recommendation is based on Demerits. Because every person explains their merits in a good way. So writing demerits in ISSB is a little difficult.
How to write Merits and Demerits in ISSB test form
You have to write merits and demerits in the ISSB test in just 10 minutes. He can ask this question in three ways;
- Write your merits and demerits?
- What is your friend’s opinion about your merits and demerits?
- Write merits and demerits of your friend.
- What is your critic opinion about yourself? (Demerits)
- What does your friend think about you?
- What does your opponent think about you?
What is a Common list of Merits and Demerits in ISSB Test?
You can write any merit and demerit in the ISSB test which you think you are good and bad in them. It can be anything. Some common ISSB merits and demerits I have shared with you.
⍟ Some Common Merits in ISSB list
- clear thinking
- Help others
- Highly committed to work
- Self Motivated
- Respect elders
- Group Work Coordinator
⍟ Some Common Demerits in ISSB list
- Mobile addicted
- Sleep Late
- Speak loudly and sharply
- Bad Handwriting
- Rush Driving
- Always in Hurry
- Weak in Academics
- Weak in general Knowledge
- Games Addicted
- Eat Late
- Awake Late
- Not interesting in studies
- Not outdoor games
- Not good English
- Very Anger
- Eat junk/unhealthy food
- Very Frank
ISSB Merits and Demerits in ISSB (Tips & Tricks)
- Always write merits including;
- Tolerance (Very very Important)
- You can write demerits with a reason like;
- Mobile Addicted (Like social media)
- Sleep Late (Live in hostel life)
- Bad Handwriting (Nature)
- Naughty (Good Naughty)
- Shy (Not meet with people due to busy in study)
- Weak in general Knowledge (Busy in my academics study)
- Games addicted (Any game)
- You must have to write a minimum of 5 merits and at least 4 Demerits necessary.
- Write Demerits carefully because it will be asked in Interviews one by one and your recommendation is based on them.
- Don’t write demerit; I speak a lie, you will be rejected.
- Ask your friends to find Merits and Demerits in yourself. Otherwise, everyone knows about his own.
Be aware While writing Merits & Demerits of ISSB Test
- If you write, you are a hard worker and you got 60% marks in FSc then it seemed that you tell a lie and may be rejected due to speaking lie.
- Don’t write confident in your merits, if you are not confident otherwise they will judge you in the interview.
- Don’t write demerits of merits.
- Don’t manipulate merits and demerits in Word Association Test and Oral Proficiency Interview Test. It should be the same and match with merits and demerits in the ISSB test form also.
- If your write you are confident in ISSB merits and then you write that you are shy, it looks like you are telling lie.
- Don’t write irrelevant thing which is not in you.
- Your demerits can easily be judged by the interview team if you write, you are good in it or bad.